Those Glasses I Wear

I get compliments / comments / questions about these glasses every time I wear them- whether I'm out and about or chatting about something on insta-stories. And I've got to tell you, I really do love them so much! Instead of hunting for the link every time I get asked, "Where did you get those from?" I thought it would be easier to just slap it up here on the blog. 



I got my first pair of glasses in 5th grade (I sat in the back row in my English class and couldn't read the white board). I'll never forget the day I walked out of the optometrist's office with my first pair of glasses, marveling at the sight of individual leaves on the trees outside! But I've never had a pair of glasses that were so comfortable I completely forgot I was wearing them- until now.

I wear them when I work on the computer and when it's overcast outside. These cut down on the glare not just from screens but from outside too.

Have they completely prevented headaches? No. But boy have they made a huge difference. And whenever I get around to getting a new set of prescription lenses, I'll buy another pair of these frames to have the lenses put in. 

At at $12ish a pair and the easy return options, they're definitely worth trying!

Until next time,

<3 Lindsay


Comments