Crock Pot Lettuce Wraps

Yum yum yum!

As soon as I sampled my first bite of this delicious (so easy!) recipe, I knew I had to share it will all of the foodies and dinner preparers who visit our blog!

This recipe is for Crock Pot Honey Sesame Chicken Lettuce Wraps.

David liked them so much, he offered to take the left overs to work for lunch the next day!


Notes on the recipe:

- The only ingredient I did not use was sesame seeds (because I could not find them at Kroger).
- I used 3 frozen boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- I used the lowest setting on my crockpot and let the chicken cook for 4 hours before taking it out to shred. It was perfectly cooked and moist!
- I (like the Domestic Superhero) used Bib Lettuce.
- There was enough left over for one person to have lunch. 

If you try this recipe, I hope you and your family like it as much as we did! 

And if you know where sesame seeds can be found, please comment below!

Comments