Table's done!

It's called ... Beluga.


All done! Special shout out to my sweet friend Nikki Newby who was my cheerleader for this project! 

I'm really happy with how it turned out.  : )


If you're ever near Little Rock and would like to pop in for coffee or dinner, we've got a pretty, refurbished table to host you with. 

So, how'd I do it? 

First I sanded it with sealant remover sandpaper. Then I mixed Behr Premium Plus ULTRA Stain-Blocking Paint & Primer in One with non sanded tile grout. For every one cup of paint use one tablespoon of grout. Then, I applied my first coat (just with a brush). Let it dry for 5 hours, then applied my second coat and touch ups. (Thanks to the grout, it didn't require a sealant.) I let it dry overnight, and in the morning my little project was complete. 


P.S. The color is called beluga... Like a whale. : )

Comments